2014. május 9., péntek

And finally...

Arrived:


It was a hard case.
As I wrote earlier both of my DMMs are dead. I ordered it almost two weeks ago (on 27th April, Sunday evening) from the Farnell.
Nothing happened for a week. Monday I called them. I was talking with an English speaking lady. She said that one of the products have pricing issue and a management approval is required, what she will handle. I'll get it on Wednesday latest.
Not arrived, not posted even on Wednesday evening.
Another phone call on Thursday. I was able to catch the Hungarian customer service. This lady was able to find out that the system somehow lost my bank card's CVC number. This is the reason why I didn't got it.
Great.
So I provided my CVC number on phone. A big punch to the security.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése