2015. július 20., hétfő

CNC Motor Driver 12. - Front Panel design finished

As I promised my previous post, I made some tweaks on the front panel schematics. To be precise, connected the push button of the rotary encoder to the MCU. This gives me the flexibility to use the rotary encoder to navigate in some kind of menu system (if I write some code for it), able to eliminate the additional physical controls (mode switch, calibration switch), and provide the possibility to add more function. Here is the modification of the schematic drawing (actually I can't insert the full page here - lack of resolution of the computer where I'm writing this actually. All of the drawings can be downloaded from the github repo)

I think, the current schematic will be the final one, if I don't find any additional problems with it. So I designed the board:


And ordered it form the dirtypcbs.com
Waiting to arrive...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése