2023. augusztus 27., vasárnap

Dumpster Dive - "woodwork"

A few days ago, I found this nice table frame next to the dumpster.




From the paper box next to it I seen some broken glass, so I suspect it was a glass table before, but the tabletop broken. The owner just thrown it away. Actually it has no issues other than the missing top.
Yesterday I went around the city for some shopping.
Find a 120x70 LDF (not that shitty paper filled crap they mainly sell nowadays) tabletop in the IKEA (it is exactly 15cm larger than the frame in every direction) and bought some aluminum L extrusion in the Bauhaus.
Todays work:



Ooops, a scratch I made while putting it onto the tabletop



I found the function it also - Resin 3D printing and ultrasound cleaning station

Also accommodate some chemicals

and the 3D printer spare parts

Excess paint

And even some free space also left



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése