2018. július 28., szombat

DIY Curve Tracer 1.

The things are never go the way I planed. A few month ago I put a poll on my blog about the next project. The winner is clearly the Home Automation Center. This thing I barely touched since, and now I'm completely in a Curve Tracer project.
I was visiting Peti Rácz's store/lab to ask him repairing my newly aquired tape recorder. We were talking about various things. He mentioned that he has an ancient Huntron Tracker what is very useful in repairing things. He would buy a newer model, but you can't get anything bellow $2000 (my opinion is this price is a simple robbery). I've checked the current model cost more than $6000 (are you out of your mind???).



I was strated to looking around if a cheap eBay/Aliexpress kit or a DIY project exists. Evaluating various options, finally found this project:
The owner of the project is also a Hungarian guy - Máté Tóth. Asked him to join to the project.
Now, I'm in. Let the journey begin.

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Hello, i find this project in hackday and start realize arduino based curve tracer v3, but need more information (front pannel connection) and other more question. But mathe toth not responding and now i have pcb MB, buying any components but need other information, Do You have any contact to mathe ? Thanks from any response..

    VálaszTörlés