2022. június 6., hétfő

CNC Router Reborn 3.

I'm just able to move forward with this project just only small steps.
As I fitted the 600VA power supply for the spindle into a two unit high drive bay, I realized that it has a fan at the front. I didn't want to cover it with the regular PC plastic front panels to allow the air flowing.
So I designed a proper grill for the front, what match the PC front design.


Printed and assembled to the PSU:


I also worked on the spindle controller. It is ready made controller bought from the Aliexpress. It has controls and display, but needed some mounting hardware to fit into the PC enclosure. It is also 3D printed:


Assembled:


Wired together, the whole set. Measured the PSU. The LED display was a bit flashy from the first moment, finally completely stopped to work. As I not really have too much time to troubleshoot a such cheap, undocumented electronics (not worth the effort), so I ordered a few different kind of controller for a few bucks. This project put aside until those arrive.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése