2015. június 8., hétfő

TI Precision Labs Replica

Texas Instruments recently published a great video and lab series, for teaching some hands on and in depth knowledge on operational amplifiers here:
http://www.ti.com/lsds/ti/amplifiers-linear/precision-amplifier-precision-labs.page
I think, this is really a great idea. Dear TI, Thank you for providing this for the community. I really like it.
There is a problem with it on the other hand. The price for the NI's virtual lab is not for a hobbyist - Ok, we can use our own test gear for measuring.
And the price of the evaluation module for it is insane $199 for a board with few passives and few pluggable Op Amps???



Come on! This is the same company who spread the world with the $5 LaunchPads - Encouraging me to jump back to electronics after 20 years?
I just run around my sources with the BOM, not even trying to find the cheapest solution, even counting the shipment cost, calculating only one board, and the cost would be around 50 bucks. Even less if I put some research effort into it.
So, lets the journey begin. I'll replicate this kit...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése