2022. január 20., csütörtök

Keithley 2001

 I bought a Keithley 2001 DMM 1,5 years ago. It has a problem: calibration lost.


Tried to extract the contents of the calibration EEPROM, unsuccessfully (finally I realized, that the type I configured on the TL866 was different, so I'll never know if the EEPROM was faulty or not), so I exchanged it to a new one. This time I also added a socket to it, so it will be easier to exchange next time.

Also burned a set of new EPROMs with the latest firmware available.



Added the Dallas NVRAM option. Later realized, that a cheaper, better option would be available:

Next time!


As you see the range down button is broken. Also time-to-time some buttons are stuck, when pressed.
Ordered a new front panel button set (https://pakahuszar.blogspot.com/2022/01/new-arrivals-2.html) and replaced it.


The multimeter looks up and running, except the calibration. I'm looking for a service to recalibrate it.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése